As part of St Mary's commitment to the wider community, we help support these charities with annual financial donations from church funds:
- Christian Care Merton - supporting more than 150 families every year whose lives are in crisis.
- Faith in Action Merton Homelessness Project - supporting their South Wimbledon drop-in for homeless and vulunerably-housed people
- Spires - Streatham-based homeless centre, helping people move from lives of distress, isolation and insecurity to a future of greater stability and hope
- Phab - inspiring and supporting children, young people and adults with and without disabilities to make more of life together
- Mercy Ships - operating hospital ships for some of the poorest countries in the world, delivering vital, free healthcare to people in desperate need
- Church Mission Society (CMS) - lifting people and communities out of spiritual and material poverty
- United Society Partners in the Gospel (USPG) - supporting churches around the world in their mission to bring fullness of life to the communities they serve
St Mary's also supports Christian Aid every year by organising house-to-house collections across the parish.